We Build High Performing Engineering Teams
Senior Account Executive
CTO.aiis the future of Developer Operations. We are positioning ourselves as the leaders in the DevOps community, by enabling development teams to easily adopt automation into their workflows in order to streamline processes and increase repeatability. Our tool allows any developer to create and implement workflow automations or Ops, across their entire team via a command line interface. This means any developer can contribute towards DevOps through a mix of custom-built and community-contributed workflow automation, regardless of their prior DevOps experience.
CTO.ai is headquartered in Vancouver BC, we are looking to grow our team in San Francisco and are open to having you work remotely or out of our co-working space!
About the Role:
CTO.ai is growing faster than ever and we’re looking for an accomplished Senior Account Executive to join our Platform Solutions team. Platform Solutions offers DevOps as a Service to organizations that are purpose-built to solve for their needs from the ground up and then enabled through the Platform. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with internal and external stakeholders, understanding unique customer needs and mapping them to CTO.ai Platform Solutions products. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be a key stakeholder as CTO.ai continues to shift away from services and continues to adopt a productized mindset for it’s DevOps as a Service capabilities.
What you'll do:
- Provide account leadership and direction in the pre- and post-sales process
- Utilize a consultative approach, engage Solutions Architects with qualified prospects and leverage discovery to develop a formal proposal that addresses their business needs.
- Conduct sales activities including prospecting and developing opportunities in large/strategic accounts
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to refine Platform Solutions qualification processes with scale and repeatability in mind
- Work closely with our product and marketing teams to effectively position platform solutions, advocate for collateral needs to streamline sales process on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to recommend programs that build awareness, engage target accounts and progress opportunities through the sales funnel
- Ensure the successful rollout and adoption of CTO.ai Platform Solutions through strong account management activities and coordination with pre-and-post sales engineering and support resources
- Expand knowledge of industry as well as the competitive posture of the company
- Represent CTO.ai on-site with prospects, customers and at conferences and events as needed
- Update and maintain Sales’ database as appropriate, prepare activity and forecast reports as needed
- Respond to RFP's and follow up with prospects.
- 2+ years of experience with B2B software sales
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable presenting to developers and C-level executives
- Ability to understand customer business issues and technology requirements
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and closing skills
- Experience using CRM tools to manage and forecast your sales pipeline i.e., Hubspot CRM
- You have experience selling developer tools into organizations with multiple stakeholder types
- Your background is in engineering or product, but you want to transition into Sales
- You have a demonstrated aptitude for grasping technical concepts
- You are comfortable communicating and discussing technical concepts with customers and peers.
- You have experience of engaging and transacting with senior-level executives
- You are able to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- You are organized, detail-oriented, and able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- You’re a fast learner
- You're not afraid to get your hands dirty
- You don't depend on formal education to teach you what you need to know
- You like to work hard but appreciate that working smart is more important
Why we love working here:
- We have a lot of autonomy and an opportunity to make a big impact across our business
- In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an employer-paid comprehensive benefits plan including an Extended Health Care with Dental/Vision Care, Life Insurance, and AD&D
- We support families and provide employees with Maternity & Parental leave options
- We foster a learning environment
- We provide a flexible work schedule and environment
- We have a flexible vacation policy - We foster a healthy work/life balance and pride ourselves on being flexible
If this role sounds interesting, please send us your resume and cover letter that will help us understand your background.