Dev Ops Engineer$12k – $24k
- Responsible for the configuration, deployment and monitoring of the cloud servers
- Resposnsible for the cyber-security of the Production and Staging environmemnts
- Setup and maintain, automated testing, development and delivery environments
- Writing scripts/programs for service monitoring and health check of systems
- Day-to-day monitoring, backup, deployment and maintenance of systems
- Troubleshoot issues on systems
- Provide operating guidance, training and troubleshooting documents
- Automate and maintain orchestration of cloud platforms in software defined data centres
- Fine tuning of overall system performance
Possess Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Network, IT or Computer Engineering.
Fresh graduates with good academic results are welcome to apply.
ROR programming capabilities are preferred;
Familiar with at least one script language - bash, perl or python,
Familiar with AWS, and AliCloud.
Self-motivated, innovative, and proactive. Willing to learn new knowledge and explore unfamiliar domains.
Experience in IT security policy management and enforcing IT security.
Ability to troubleshoot problems, and solve abstract issues during system administration.
Good understanding of networking (protocols, routing, subnetting, VPN, etc.), firewall setup, server hardware design.
Crowdo at a glance
Crowdo focuses on Crowdfunding and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Asia. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Crowdo has raised $500K of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2012.