Asia FinTech - P2P Lending / Equity & Securities Crowdfunding
Tech Team Lead$1k – $3k
Crowdo is a fintech startup operating an online marketplace for lending (P2B Lending) and investments (Securities Crowdfunding). Its mission is to connect businesses in emerging markets with a global community of investors by adapting the latest innovative new technologies to create a more efficient and superior financing journey. Headquartered in Singapore, Crowdo has operations in Indonesia and Malaysia and is licensed with the Monetary Authority of Singapore, Otoritas Jasa Keuangan and Securities Commission of Malaysia.
Crowdo is now seeking to add a Tech Team Lead who will lead the company to the forefront of Fintech innovation and technologies.
· Recommend web and mobile product roadmap to Management.
· Make sound architectural decisions that will shape the products
· Hire and mentor the product team
· Provide hands on leadership for implementing frontend / backend
· Align resources to meet and deliver on product roadmap milestones
· Work closely and coordinate with partners and third parties
· Work closely with compliance team
· Recommend & implement best practices
· Implement good security practices in financial grade product
· Computer Science degree from top academic institution is mandatory
· >4 years of Web based and mobile project experience
· Relevant experience from fintech and marketplace industry
· Deep knowledge of highly scalable web architecture
· Good people management skills
· Experience with on AWS and/or AliCloud is desired
· Experience in Artificial Intelligence is desired
· Experience working with a regulatory compliant framework is a plus
Crowdo at a glance
Crowdo focuses on Crowdfunding and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Asia. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Crowdo has raised $500K of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2012.