AI for software engineering
Product Manager (Remote)$55k – $65k
The Crowdbotics team is looking for a strong Product Manager. This position is key to the ongoing success of our product development efforts and, by extension, the Company.
As a Product Manager, you will be a trusted adviser to product and engineering leadership, and to the executive team. You will be valued for
- improving collaboration between individuals and groups
- positively motivating the team to deliver on their commitments
- helping clear obstacles for the team, and highlighting obstacles to the leadership team - well before those obstacles become issues
- being able to understand the big picture, but also being able to dive into the details when necessary
- Act as a communications interface between the product and engineering teams to understand requirements,
- help break down features into user stories, and assist in prioritization of features.
- Develop plans to minimize risk and ensure on-time, on-budget releases.
- Coordinate communication between various engineering groups, and between engineering and external stakeholders.
- Maintain and communicate status to external stakeholders.
The Product Manager will exhibit the following key characteristics:
- Prefer to manage by influence rather than by fiat.
- Prioritize collaboration and compromise.
- Be the “oil over troubled waters”.
- Pragmatism over dogmatism.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 5 years as a product manager working in fast-paced, agile product teams, preferably in a startup environment.
- Past success in using agile methodologies to release software products.
- Demonstrated experience in helping product teams translate amorphous feature requirements into actionable user stories, and delivered features.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Even though this position is remote, the PM should be able to work 9:00AM - 5:00PM US Pacific Time.
Crowdbotics at a glance
Crowdbotics focuses on Developer Tools, PaaS, Software Engineering, and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.