The Cross-Border Investment Marketplace for Indian Startups
Business Development Intern₹60,000 – ₹60,000 • No equity
Do words like FinTech & Innovation excite you? It surely does to us and as we build our startup across borders we are looking for an enthuasistic person who is ready to join our team!
Crowdbazaar is on the lookout for a Business Development Intern who can help in reaching out to prospective investors and startups. Our founders are based in India & Europe helping to bridge investment barriers between these 2 countries.
Crowdfunding has shook the world and digital fundraising it taking over. As business development intern your roles will be (but not limited to):
- Reaching out to and interacting with prospective investors in Europe to fill up our research surveys and questionnaires
- Reaching out to startups in India and convincing them to sell their products through an innovative method such as crowdfunding
- Build presentation decks about crowdfunding to help gain startup customers
- Prepare useful engaging content for the website (optional)
- Currently studying or finished studies in university
- Ability to work from home with a fast internet speed
- Able to devote 30-40 hours per week
- Excellent communication skills in English
Some knowledge of financial services, investments, innovative technologies, crowdfunding will be helpful but not required.
The stipend for this internship will be 5,000 INR per month. The internship lasts until December with the option to convert it into a full-time paid position within the company if the company raises the desired funding from investors. ESOP options available as well.
CrowdBazaar at a glance
CrowdBazaar focuses on Crowdfunding and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Amsterdam, New Delhi, and Remote. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://crowdbazaar.in