End-to-end Deep Learning for Everyone
Full-Stack Engineer$90k – $140k • 0.0% – 1.0%
San Francisco, CA
During the current public health situation, this job is expected to start remotely. However, once our offices reopen, this position is ideally located in our San Francisco office.
As a Full-Stack Engineer, you’ll be building the tools and web applications for managing large-scale deep learning; especially our end-to-end deep learning platform. Your day to day responsibilities will be varied and changing frequently, including:
- Extending and maintaining our webapp, collaborating on design and product to advance our platform.
- Developing and enforcing best practices for a high quality, maintainable codebase
- Contributing to our rich React and Rails application
- At least 2 years of experience as part of an engineering team, ideally including working for small startups
- Experience with some of these technologies: ES6, Webpack, React, Angular, Vue, D3.js, etc
- Experience with infrastructure/deployment on AWS
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with testing and continuous integration
Compensation & Benefits
Salary and stock, as well as unlimited paid time off. Awesome healthcare, dental, and vision benefits. Regular team outings and other startup-y things, like board games, team building activities, and even the occasional game of curling.
CrowdAI is proudly an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.