Personal Recommendations through Deep Learning
Business Intelligence Analyst
Crossing Minds is an artificial intelligence company that is creating the world’s leading algorithms to help better understand and predict consumer’s behavior. Founded in 2016, by AI researchers Alexandre Robicquet, Emile Contal and Google X founder Sebastian Thrun, the company’s algorithms have been employed across numerous applications, ranging from their flagship B2C product, Hai to the B2B solutions used by some of the biggest Entertainment and Consumer Goods Corporations.
Crossing Minds’ mission is to bring the best of academia to the people while also protecting user data.
The Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst role identifies business intelligence, reporting, and data analysis needs.
You will work closely with clients and our Machine Learning teams to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions. You will provide data that is accurate, congruent and reliable, and ensure the information is easily available to users for direct consumption or integration with other systems.
What you will do:
- You will work with clients (internal or external) to determine business requirements, priorities, define key performance indicators (KPI).
- You will collaborate with our CEO to build an understanding of the business at a level of detail that enables you to identify and address critical issues.
- You will provide design support for the development of business intelligence solutions.
- You will research business problems and creates models that help analyze these business problems.
- 5-7 years Business Analyst/Data Analyst/Analytics Manager/Business Intelligence Analyst/Insights Manager Experience.
- Know how to educate and train clients to use the data as an analytical tool, displaying the information in new forms and content for the purpose of analysis and option exploration.
- Know how to design, and document dashboards, alerts, and reports either on a regular recurring basis or as needed.
- Conduct analyses of functional business processes and functional business requirements and participate in the development of business cases in the support of process changes and/or IT projects.
Crossing Minds at a glance
Crossing Minds focuses on Machine Learning, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Reviews and Recommendations, and Personal Data. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Crossing Minds has raised $4M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2017 at a valuation of $20M.