New energy management platform
Crocus Energy is a growth-based start-up building a new energy management platform that addresses essential parts of the energy infrastructure and provides solutions to empower energy consumers to better understand their energy data – allowing them to make intelligent, positive changes to those systems.
As a software engineer at Crocus Energy, you will be a key contributor to a small, versatile team. As a startup, our requirements evolve rapidly, and this is reflected in the both individuals we hire and the roles they fill. You should be prepared to apply the tools and techniques you have and to learn new ones quickly.
* BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* A minimum of 3 years of experience developing web and mobile using HTML, CSS, TypeScript, React, React Native, Expo(for React Native), Express.js and Styled components
* A deep understanding of object-oriented methodology
* Extensive experience working on a team
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Authorization to work in the United States
* Wide range of experience from the front-end to the back-end
* Developed automated tests for your code
* Optimized code for stability, functionality, and/or scalability
* Familiarity with application virtualization and deployment
* Experience participating in product design and architecture
Crocus Energy at a glance
Crocus Energy focuses on Clean Energy, Big Data, and Energy Management. Their company has offices in San Francisco Bay Area and Redwood City. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.crocusenergy.com