Helping you communicate seamlessly with your workforce
Gritty & Self-Motivated Software Engineer$100k – $125k
At CrewMinders, we build elegantly simple solutions to help companies communicate rapidly with their front line workers. We are passionate about our customers and deeply engage with them to understand how we can solve their problems. Our mission is to provide empolyeers with the communication tools necessary to ensure their workers are safe and healthy. We're scaling rapidly into new markets and are looking for entrepreneurial and motivated Ruby on Rails software engineers to join our team.
Every engineer has an enormous impact at CrewMinders. We believe in a positive, collaborative environment, and giving our engineers hard problems to solve and the autonomy to solve them. We have minimal process and management, relying on YOU to take initiative and rise to the challenge. If you're gritty, self-motivated and passionate about changining industries historically left out of the digital revolution, CrewMinders is the place for you.
This role is for a full-time position at one our offices located in Boston, Atlanta, Chicago or SF. Your pick!
The Ideal Candidate Has:
• 5+ years of Ruby on Rails experience, and understands how to build Rails features that scale.
• Thrived in a fast-paced, start-up environment and doesn't get blocked
• Led development of a critical, user-facing initiative or feature, and delivered on time, with quality.
• Mastery of computer science fundamentals (data structures, big-O algorithmic analysis, etc.)
• Great communication skills, both verbal and written
• Experience with related web-based technologies, such as React.js
• Experience with SQL
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar
Benefits and Perks
• 100% company-paid individual medical coverage
• 100% company-paid dental coverage
• Unrestricted vacation time
• Vision, Life, and other benefit options available
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.