Software for large companies to communicate with employees, track scheduling, analyze data and more
Enterprise Business Development Representative
Crew is looking for an Enterprise Business Development Representative to join our growing Sales organization. If you’re excited about helping to scale a SaaS sales organization, we want to talk to you! We’re a small team, so the ideal candidate will need to be a self-starter who is deeply passionate about learning and driving impact for customers.
- Work directly with Enterprise Account Executives to build pipeline through strategic outreach to target enterprise accounts.
- Manage engagement and qualification of all inbound prospects in order to build new sales pipeline.
- Become a Crew product expert and identify new business opportunities in target accounts.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of target enterprises and our product and processes.
Experience & Skills
- Commitment to pursuing a career in sales.
- 1-2 years experience in an enterprise SaaS sales or sales development role.
- Competitiveness and Resourcefulness are keys to success. You will need to be scrappy to identify decision makers and get their attention.
- Strategic thinking, positivity, resilience, and coachability are necessary. You’ll make mistakes, and you’ll be told no, but you have to stay positive and continue implementing feedback.
- Must have outstanding organization skills.