Software for large companies to communicate with employees, track scheduling, analyze data and more
Senior Software Engineer, Frontend
Crew started as a mobile app and won the hearts of hundreds of thousands of users. Web is our next frontier. We’re pushing the boundaries of open web to achieve user experience and feature parity with our mobile apps. Our web applications are responsive, mobile friendly, and include features such as real-time chat, scheduling, productivity workflows, and analytics with Command Center. We love React, Redux, Jest, ES6+ / ES 2019, and Websockets.
- Steward frontend technology stack and evolve our systems through solid architectural design, use of sensible technology, and enforcing best practices
- Build delightful user experiences on the web using modern technologies and tooling
- Collaborate with product design, iOS, Android, and backend teams to build beautiful and interactive interfaces in mobile and desktop environments
- Take ownership over projects, lay the foundation of great code, and help others around you to live up to those same standards
- Help architect modular, reusable, and easily maintainable application infrastructure
- Have empathy for our users and be part of the creative process to develop new features and products.
- 5+ years of experience building web applications and services
- Strong command of programming best practices and component-based design with React, Vue, Angular or another modern framework
- Used to a fast paced and collaborative environment where every voice has an impact on the product
- Relevant work experience and/or bachelor's degree in computer science.
Founded in 2015, Crew is a mobile-first communications and scheduling solution that helps companies managing large, distributed teams of hourly workers drive business results like improved staffing, increased sales, and reduced employee turnover. Crew’s simple and secure frontline success platform gives teams the information, motivation, and support they need to do exceptional work. More than 35,000 teams operate more efficiently and profitably with Crew. The company is funded by leading investors, including Greylock Partners, Sequoia Capital, Harrison Metal, Aspect Ventures, DAG Ventures, and Tenaya Capital.