Trade Multitude Global Financial Exchanges
Credit Research - Analyst$80k – $150k • No equity
Crest View International is looking for entrepreneurially minded, profit-driven individual to be trained in as a junior proprietary trader. Successful candidates will trade foreign currencies with clients capital on behalf of the firm and reap the majority share of the profits.
About Crest View International
Crest View International is a private wealth management company headquartered in Taiwan. Crest View International manages over $8.74 billion (USD) on behalf of its retail and institutional clients from around the world.
Established in 2013, Crest View International has been providing both retail and institutional clients with a range of assets including equities, fixed income, commodities and foreign exchange.
Key Responsibilities covered by these areas:
This role sits within the Crest View International Hong Kong office and will be working in a dynamic and busy trading floor environment. You will partner closely with various internal parties and provide up to date, industry leading research. Your days will be filled analyzing data and building models to assist clients from across the sector. You'll be able to recognise critical data points, analytical concepts and come to a logical conclusion within the modeling/valuation process.
• Work closely with sector analysts and supporting the day to day client requests and needs.
• Build and work on financial models with an intense resolve and being detail-oriented, capitalizing on any trade opportunities in the credit markets.
• Incorporate historical numbers and sensible logic-based projections into the models; decipher irregularities.
• Building upon your base knowledge to formulate well thought-out hypotheses; proactively building out a network of information sources which you incorporate into your analysis.
• Ability to perform thorough research incisive analysis of news and market trends.
These points have been carefully considered as being essential for the role. Your background must accurately reflect all of these for your application to be considered.
• Ability to complete a robust financial model (base and sensitivity cases) from start to finish with little guidance; mastery of the levers in the model.
• Understands the different types of risk and can discuss in detail ways of managing these risk.
• Thoroughly understands drivers of relevant markets and can explain and anticipate market movements.
• Ability to interact comfortably with business clients and management.
• English and Mandarin fluency is essential