Democratising retail for independent businesses across the world
Growth Marketing Executive£25k – £35k
CREOATE is on a mission to revolutionise the way retailers discover and buy products for their businesses.
Buying and selling should be simple and transparent things. Somewhere along the way, they got complicated and out of reach for small businesses.
We’re working hard to make commerce easy for everyone.
Led by a founding team with VC experience (Job and Talent, Outfittery) and top tier management advisory (Deloitte), we are using machine learning, enterprise software and power of community to build a sustainable platform for retailers and brands to discover and trade with each other around the world.
• You will be joining CREOATE at an exciting stage of our evolution and directly contributing to the regeneration of our high streets.
• As an early member of the Growth Marketing team, you will be joining a small team that collaborates closely and focused on showing great product/market fit and growth.
• You will have ownership and become a leader in customer acquisition and retention across all channels.
• We are data-driven in everything we do: you will test and measure all of your communications, running many tests at any point in time.
• We are a fast growing team and need a self-starter who loves to build communities and enjoys setting ambitious goals and their relentless pursuit. You will be expected to lead and scale quickly and execute on ambitious growth targets.
• You have a passion for entrepreneurship and change, and don’t give up no matter what.
• We believe in entrepreneurship as a way of life, and will continue to empower independents as together we shape the future of retail across the world.
You will be part of our fast paced team and will lead the following initiatives:
• Use data collection tools to determine a baseline for what’s happening across our marketplace, reach out to customers, look at trends, and have a thirst for solving “how can we build upon this?”
• Work closely across leadership, business development and product teams to create and execute on a robust growth strategy, including a timeline of initiatives to drive growth in marketplace GMV
What we love:
• Undergrad degree and 1-3+ years of hands on growth marketing or other relevant work experience (product, engineering, analytics, or business operations) at a high-growth tech startup
• Must have experience of running multi-channel lead generation campaigns, and be able to track and measure results from these
• Background in statistics, product design/UX principles or branding, and demonstrable knowledge of split testing, copywriting and funnel building
• Strong grasp of one or more of: virality, email marketing, paid social ads
• Knowledge of marketing automation and CRM systems such as MailChimp and Hubspot
• Self-starter who can ramp quickly, and excel in a fast-moving environment
• Passion to support start-ups and independent businesses, and a hunger for a fast-paced environment with constant growth and change
CREOATE at a glance
CREOATE focuses on Consumer Goods, Retail, Marketplaces, Artificial Intelligence, and Ecommerce. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.creoate.com