speaking opportunities + event management
Office & HR Admin$50k – $50k
How You’ll Make An Impact:
As a growing company, we’re looking for someone who can jump right in and help out with our office and HR duties that will support and enhance our growth. As the Office & HR Admin, you’ll work directly with our CEO and Management team to help streamline and manage our internal processes and create a warm and encouraging office environment that embodies all of our values. Your day-to-day will include managing our beautiful new office, maintaining personnel records and compliance, and several other ad hoc projects.
We're looking for someone who wants to have fun but hustle hard, and help us foster the positive and fun work atmosphere that we've created and built. Our ideal candidate has a "can do" attitude and knows how to keep operations running smoothly, no task is too small! Although experience working in a similar role is preferred; flexibility, initiative, and organizational skills are the most essential characteristics that we are looking for. We will train you and share all of the things you might need to know relating to our business.
The Office & HR Admin will be responsible for:
- Conducting audits of new hire paperwork and record-keeping, and other HR programs, and recommend corrective actions
- Acting as the first line of interaction with staff on HR services such as benefits
- Embedding consistent HR practices to help us establish a solid foundation for growth
- Liaising between employees and office needs (ie. office requests, set-up)
- Planning and executing internal events that will help build our culture
- Coordinating maintenance and repairs with building management, etc.
- Keeping office organized and restock snacks and supplies
- Receiving packages and greeting visitors, as needed
- Working with Management team on enhancing larger company initiatives, employee experience, reporting docs and more
- Helping with vendor sourcing and management
- Handling basic data entry and document creation to support with staff overflow
- Helping manage invoices, expense reporting and payment collection for Clients
- **Other administrative tasks pending individual strengths and passions
Desired Experience - 1-3 years: this person is/has:
-You’re insanely organized, friendly, and adaptable with a positive, can-do attitude
- Highly trustworthy and able to treat confidential information sensitively
- Ability to multitask and prioritize, you will be wearing many hats
- Ability to effectively listen and interact, verbally and in writing to both employees and management
- Research savvy - you’ll be asked to find new vendors, understand how procedures/processes/ technologies work etc.
- Proficient computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software (Google products), as well as databases and customer database systems
- Administrative Assistant/office administration experience preferred
- Past HR experience not required, but a passion for HR and people is!
- Open, downtown SF office location (close to Bart & Muni)
- Lots of potential to develop with a fast-growing team and take on team-wide initiatives
- Monthly team-building /social events
- Competitive benefits package
- Generous PTO + flexible work environment
- 401K match + short term disability benefits