This is a community-generated profile. If you would like to claim it, please log in or sign up.
Credit Suisse hasn't added any jobs yet
Get notified when Credit Suisse posts new jobs.
Latest Stories and News
- this week
- Appway, which provides software to help banks and others that transact with customers to build banking, mortgage, regulatory compliance and other service management tools, has raised $37 million in equity funding from a single investor, Summit Partners.
- Business has been strong, but the reason Appway finally decided to bite the bullet and raise money was to ride the wave of growth, and bring in new people to the board who could help guide what the next steps might be as its business matures.
- The money will go towards continued expansion of the business, both by adding more customers and by building more tools for those customers in turn to provide services to their own users.
- Seeking Alpha
- 2 weeks ago
- SelectQuote is an insurance brokerage platform that debuted on the NYSE Thursday morning and raised $360 million after selling shares in its initial public offering (IPO).
- The deal being run by Credit Suisse (CS) and Morgan Stanley (MS) priced $20 above the range of $17-$19 per share, raising more than $450 million and giving the company a valuation of around $3 billion.
- SelectQuote is an insurance broker that matches insurance policies from leading providers to prospects in the selection stage of the sales cycle.
- 2 weeks ago
- SelectQuote, an Overland Park, Kansas-based insurance policy comparison site backed by Brookside Equity Partners, raised $570 million in its IPO.
- This is the largest U.S. IPO since early February, and just one of a small handful of non-biotech or non-SPAC issuers to price at all.
- SelectQuote will trade on the NYSE , while Credit Suisse and Morgan Stanley were lead underwriters. It reports $60 million of profit on $263 million in revenue for the nine months ending March 31, 2020.
Columbia University Engineering grad, MBA, experienced program/project manager, Agile Scrum Master, client analytics growth strategy consulting