Graphic Design Teaching Role (Grades 5 - 8)
Do you have a strong background in graphic design? Are you excited about teaching and helping students? If so, this teaching role is for you!
At Create & Learn, we leap-frog STEM education by teaching children the latest technologies, real-world applications, and critical skills such as creativity and critical thinking, that transcend specific career paths. Our Graphic Design classes start from grade 5, and students get to learn and experience tools that allow them to expand their creative expression!
We are looking for part-time teachers who can teach and potentially help improve and expand our current Graphic Design curriculum. All the classes are conducted online. Schedules are flexible.
- Teach Graphic Design classes to students grade 5-8
- Provide feedback and improvement to curriculum
- Iterate based on feedback from other teachers and students
- Strong graphic design background
- Passionate about education and teaching technologies
- Great communication skills, ability to manage the dynamics of the classroom and keep students engaged throughout
- Strong interests in technology, computers, and the like
- Be able to pass a background check
- Authorized to work in the US
Nice to have
- Current/past teacher in a credited public/private school is a plus
- Previous experience in developing computer science curriculum
- $20 - $35 / hour
To fast track your application, please apply via this Google form: