Bring Advanced Computer Science Education to Billions of K12 Students Worldwide
Senior Strategic Partnership Manager
Are you passionate about STEM education, relationship building, and breaking new ground? Create and Learn is seeking a Senior Partnership Manager with partnership and project management skills to take a lead on
partnership development. This may include a variety of organizations, businesses, and nonprofits that could work with Create and Learn to create better content and learning experiences.
About Create and Learn
As the pace of innovation accelerates, it is imperative for students to start learning technologies that power our world at an early age. At Create & Learn, we address this urgent need by teaching students state-of-art
technologies such as AI and data science. Moreover, we place a strong focus on real world applications and problem solving, as well as developing students’ creativity and critical thinking skills.
Founded by former Google Product management Director and early Tech Lead at Uber, Create and Learn is a portfolio company of GSV Ventures - a leader in education investment and also a Stanford StartX company, which supports Stanford’s best Tech and MedTech entrepreneurs.
Create and Learn is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay area and their students join from all over the United States and around the world.
The opportunity: Senior Strategic Partnership Manager
- Take a lead in defining the partnership strategy and execution.
- Establish, manage, and continue to grow partnership relationships with a wide range of ecosystem players.
- Continue to refine and codify the processes for all stages of the partner lifecycle.
- Identify market trends and growth potential for each potential partnership, allocating the appropriate amount of resources needed to realize each partnership's promise.
- Shore up the cross functional relationships and concretize responsibilities necessary to execute on every aspect of the partnership lifecycle.
- Analyze various data sets in order to surface trends and insights, telling a clear story of ROI to our partner organizations.
- Experiences in developing, launching, and managing the success of critical partnerships.
- Experiences in education products/programs are required. Would be ideal to have worked with both tech companies and schools.
- Strategize, implement, improve, and manage both new and existing ideas and tactics.
- A strong relationship builder and communicator.
- An exceptional strategic thinker with strong planning, organization, and detail-driven implementation skills.
- Comfortable doing high-level, high-stakes work in a fast-paced environment (with thought partnership and collaboration) and proper attention to details.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience.