Bring Advanced Computer Science Education to Billions of K12 Students Worldwide
New to Data Science & AI? - This teaching role is great for you.$2k – $50k
Have you learned some core skills in Data Science and AI, and want to find a way to start using them? Are you excited about teaching and helping students? If so, this is for you.
At Create & Learn, we leap-frog STEM education by teaching children the latest technologies, real-world applications, and critical skills such as creativity and critical thinking, that transcend specific career paths. Our Data Science & AI classes start from grade 4, and students get to learn and experiences tools that are used in the workspace!
We are looking for part-time teachers who can teach and potentially help improve and expand our current curriculum on Data Science and AI. All the classes are conducted online. Schedules are flexible.
- Teach Data Science and AI classes to students grade 4-9
- Conduct beta classes with other teachers
- Provide feedback and improvement to curriculum
- Iterate based on feedback from other teachers and students
- Strong foundational coding skills and good understanding of computer science (Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent)
- Passionate about education and teaching technologies
- Great communication skills, ability to manage the dynamics of the classroom and keep students engaged throughout
- Strong interests in technology, computers, robots, and the like
- Be able to pass a background check **- Authorized to work in the US
Nice to have
- Current/past teacher in a credited public/private school is a plus
- Previous experiences in developing computer science curriculum
- hourly based, depending on local living expenses.
To fast track your application, please use this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdmUkDayj2d8voq2yTnqGg61swgfLTdEoKGni_RaPBpefai9A/viewform where you will also find more information about the role.