Bring Advanced Computer Science Education to Billions of K12 Students Worldwide
Online Kid Coding Teacher (current school teachers/staffs preferred)
Are you passionate about computer science education, love teaching kids and be creative? If so, this is for you.
We are looking for multiple passionate, enthusiastic part-time coding teachers who want to share their love of coding with kids. We teach online computer coding classes to grades 3-9th.
Lead a small group students in the online classroom using online classroom software to teach the curriculum provided by Create & Learn
Ability to adapt curriculum and lesson flows to support any technical or social demands that may arise during program
-This is a part-time job: classes are 1.5-2 hours, 1-4 days per week.
- Confident, energetic, creative, and are assertive enough to control a class of high energy students
- 3+ year of teaching experiences (middle school & high school preferred)
- College degree (doesn’t need to be in computer science)
- Having taken college level computer science classes a plus
- Experience in afterschool/camp setting/leading a classroom is a plus
- Be able to work independently and communicate via email and phone with us on a regular basis
- have reliable high speed Internet access and computer that can support video conferencing
- Be able to pass the background check
Competitive hourly pay based on experience and qualifications.
To fast track your application, please use this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdmUkDayj2d8voq2yTnqGg61swgfLTdEoKGni_RaPBpefai9A/viewform where you will also find more information about the role.