Hospitality Management Software
Client Coordinator$35k – $50k
Have you ever dreamed of being a part of a Tech Startup?
Working with some of the biggest names in the hospitality industry?
Here at Craftable, we create best-in-class technology for world-renowned bars and restaurants. Started as a Silicon Valley start-up, we have been rapidly growing and brought the best to Texas for a warm southern twist!
We are looking for techie food lovers who are ready to work hard and take their career to the next level. We need energetic, hard-working people to join our team and grow their skills while adding value to our organization. Our fun and challenging culture will encourage you to think creatively, solve problems, and take initiative.
This role is a blend of Communication, Customer Service, and Coordination.
Communication - You will be called upon to deliver high-level communications to clients at all levels.
Customer Service - We are a customer-centric organization. You must embrace our department motto "Serve everyone consistently with mindful action and enthusiasm!"
Coordination - You will be updating project calendars for multiple people and groups, creating status updates, maintaining training calendars, and more.
If you have the skills we need and could be the peanut butter to our jelly, then we want to meet you!
What we need from you:
- Craft and deliver executive communications
- Scheduling appointments and managing client records
- Communicate with other departments to obtain information and respond to clients requests
- Escalate complaints to relevant departments
- +1 years of experience promoting friendly, engaging, and effective customer interactions
- Experience in the Hospitality industry, a plus
- Strong calendar coordination for multiple people and groups (internal departments, customers, vendors)
- Excellent communications skills; written and verbal
- Highly detail-oriented and superb organizational skills
- Calm under pressure
- Intrinsic drive for success
What we offer in return:
- Medical, vision, dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive salary
- Vibrant company culture with frequent team building events
- Fast paced learning environment with significant availability for new opportunities to grow
Bring us your fondness for food service, your commitment to cocktails, and your penchant for problem-solving and help smooth the icing for everyone in the industry by sending us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance
Craftable at a glance
Craftable focuses on SaaS, E-Commerce, Accounting, and Inventory Management Systems. Their company has offices in New York City, Dallas, and San Mateo. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.