Hospitality Management Software
Digital Marketing Associate$30k – $60k
Have you ever dreamed of being a part of a Tech Startup?
Working with some of the biggest names in the hospitality industry?
Here at Craftable, we create best-in-class technology for world-renowned bars and restaurants. Started as a Silicon Valley start-up, we have been rapidly growing and brought the best to Texas for a warm southern twist!
We are looking for techie food lovers who are ready to work hard and take their career to the next level. We need energetic, hard-working people to join our team and grow their skills while adding value to our organization. Our fun and challenging culture will encourage you to think creatively, solve problems, and take initiative.
If you are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (80% digital, 20% print), have experience working in marketing at a B2B company and could be the peanut butter to our jelly, then we want to meet you!
What you will be doing:
- Create digital marketing assets for website (banners), email communications, social media and advertisements to educate, inform and convert our target audience
- Work closely with Director of Marketing and copywriter to create visual sales and marketing materials
- Develop collateral forms and designs including blog posts, webinars, case studies, infographics, reports, power points and other forms
- Construct multi-channel marketing campaigns to leverage inbound marketing, SEO, email, mail campaigns and events
- Incorporate blurbs and CTAs into advertisements and print materials
- Assist in marketing funnels and automations, social media management and reporting, and other tasks that focus on design and execution
- Manage and ensure our social media accounts to follow best practices tailored to each platform
- Assist with Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Optimize and maintain editorial calendar
What you should bring to the table:
- Proven work experience in Marketing at a B2B company; Portfolio required
- Bachelor’s in Graphic Design, Marketing Communications, or equivalent work experience
- Certified in Google Analytics and/or Google Ads, preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Experience with Microsoft Office; PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Experience with Wordpress
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms such as MailChimp or similar
- General knowledge of design formats and standards (digital & print)
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
What we offer in return:
- Medical, vision, dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive salary
- Vibrant company culture with frequent team building events
- Fast paced learning environment with significant availability for new opportunities to grow
Bring us your fondness for food service, your commitment to cocktails, and your penchant for problem-solving and help smooth the icing for everyone in the industry by sending us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance
Craftable at a glance
Craftable focuses on SaaS, E-Commerce, Accounting, and Inventory Management Systems. Their company has offices in New York City, Dallas, and San Mateo. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.