Building high-quality radiology programs for payers, rooted in data science and analytics
Talent Acquisition Specialist$70k – $90k • 0.01% – 1.0%
About the company
Covera Health is transforming how quality health care is measured and delivered. We're starting in radiology where the wrong diagnosis can lead to a cascade effect of misguided care, enormous patient harm and, for some, a missed opportunity for recovery. An early and accurate diagnosis is the patient's best chance to get better - this is the crucial problem we’re solving, and the mission we’re on.
Our first product uses a proprietary framework that leverages advanced data science and artificial intelligence to help patients recover better, faster, and more affordably. Today, we are working with some of the largest healthcare payers in the country to impact millions of patient lives.
We believe in a world without misdiagnoses. We believe in a world in which every patient receives the treatment they need to lead a healthy life. And we’re a team that is passionate about solving some of healthcare’s toughest problems.
We proudly celebrate diversity and are devoted to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, or disability.
About the role
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join us in our commitment to improve the quality of care for patients in every community across the nation. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be adept at full-cycle recruitment in a fast-paced and high-growth startup atmosphere. You’ll be responsible for driving a positive experience for all prospective candidates and applicants. This recruiting role will partner with our hiring managers to define competencies across each role, scope interview processes, source, and screen potential new team members. You will be a key part of building out and managing our talent pipeline, also attending events and meetups in the startup and healthcare communities.
You will be expected to:
- Partner with hiring managers to provide timely sourcing, screening, interviewing, and selection of candidates who meet the requirements and competencies for each role
- Full life cycle recruiting – consultative requisition kickoffs, market analysis for competitive advantage, sourcing, interviewing, salary band conversations
- Manage roles across various areas of the company including operations, engineering, data science and artificial intelligence.
- Identify, develop, maintain a network of contacts and resources to generate qualified, diverse candidate pools Maintain accurate and concise records regarding the recruitment and selection process within our ATS
- Manage ambiguity and uncertainty, effectively shifting, as company and department needs change
- 3+ years of experience recruiting within startup/tech or similar
- BA or BS required
- Proficiency in applicant tracking systems, as well as sourcing platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter, AngelList, etc
- Leverage data to drive talent decisions
- Experience hiring with care, thoughtfulness, and kindness leading to the highest quality candidate experience
- Strong written and oral communication with excellent
- Ability to manage multiple projects including a natural sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Proven experience as an advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including experience sourcing from a diverse candidate pool
You will be a full-time employee with competitive salary, stock options, and great benefits. These benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance, HRA, 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, flexible paid time off, and--when we go back to the office--a comfortable office space filled with a variety of quality snacks and beverages. Most importantly, you’ll get to know each of us and we love to work together to find solutions. We are a talented, fun, focused, and unique team of people who are truly passionate about changing healthcare for the better! Even while remote, you'll experience the Covera culture as we offer a host of virtual experiences including a book club, fitness club, guest speakers, dynamic slack channels, and more!
Medical, vision, dental
Paid membership to one medical
Fully-stocked kitchen, cold brew, and beer on tap!
Discounted citibike membership
Pre-tax commuter benefits
Annual education stipend
Brand-new, high-rise office space with incredible views of nyc & natural light
Covera Health at a glance
Covera Health focuses on Healthcare, Machine Learning, Health Care Information Technology, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Covera Health has raised $32M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.