Y Combinator-backed Next-Generation Resource Planning Software for Higher Education
Product Manager$50k – $62k • 0.05% – 0.1%
Coursedog is building a next-generation Operating System for Higher Education. Founded by former Columbia University students, Coursedog has raised $6m from Y Combinator, Josh Kopelman, Devin Wenig (Former CEO of Ebay) and serves 55 universities from BYU to CUNY to graduate more students and improve admin efficiency.
You will have the opportunity to lead our product management for our scheduling products and collaborate together with our Co Founder & CEO and CTO. Our engineering team is primarily based in Wroclaw but we are open to apps from anywhere in the world!
What you'll do:
- Deeply understand your product’s users and broader market context.
- Own the product vision and connect it back to near term roadmaps.
- Collaborate closely with Architects, Engineers and Designers to define great experiences and scalable solutions.
- Ensure flawless execution through management of yearly and quarterly objectives.
- Be an accountable product owner, where you manage and prioritize product backlog, write detailed user stories based on prioritized requirements.
- Work closely with engineering through design, testing, and product release to deliver features.
- Coordinate with CEO and CTO to roll-out new improvements and refine the product based on continual feedback.
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment.
- Experience with highly usable B2B products
- Experience in building highly scalable, dynamically deployed, reliable systems
- Experience in distributed systems
- Excellent analytical, organizational, collaboration and communication skills
- Experience with scrum and other Agile development methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technical major
Coursedog at a glance
Coursedog focuses on Internet, Enterprise Software, University Students, and Edtech. Their company has offices in New York City and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Coursedog has raised $5.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2020.