Y Combinator-backed Next-Generation Resource Planning Software for Higher Education
Sales Development Representative$70k – $100k • 0.1% – 0.2%
Coursedog is building a next-generation Operating System for Higher Education. Founded by former Columbia University students, Coursedog has raised $6m from Y Combinator, Josh Kopelman, Devin Wenig (Former CEO of Ebay) and serves 55 universities from BYU to CUNY to graduate more students and improve admin efficiency.
This individual will partner with the Sales team to identify targets, source conversations with the right people, and help Account Executives effectively tailor deal cycles. They will work with marketing to drive conversations from content, field events, and qualified leads. They will additionally synthesize direct product feedmap from prospect needs and feedback.
What You'll Do:
- Master product and industry knowledge; become a best practice consultant to leads and customers
- Implement strategic sales strategies to initiate conversations with prospects; utilize highly personalized messaging, marketing content, and relevant news to develop account strategy plans
- Convert target accounts into open pipeline and closed revenue; leverage multi-channel outbound to source qualified conversations, moving them through the sales funnel
- Develop a deep understanding of the profiles of our target buyers; develop creative, personalized campaigns to garner interest of various stakeholders across institutions
- Create compelling, data-driven content to capture the attention of qualified leads; conduct research on the problems facing our customers to serve as the basis for playbooks and blog posts
Coursedog at a glance
Coursedog focuses on Internet, Enterprise Software, University Students, and Edtech. Their company has offices in New York City and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Coursedog has raised $5.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2020.