Y Combinator-backed Next-Generation Resource Planning Software for Higher Education
Customer Success Intern$40k – $50k
Coursedog is building a next-generation Operating System for Higher Education. Founded by former Columbia University students, Coursedog has raised $6m from Y Combinator, Josh Kopelman, Devin Wenig (Former CEO of Ebay) and serves 55 universities from BYU to CUNY to graduate more students and improve admin efficiency.
We are looking for an innovative, self-starting, and critical thinking intern to join our Customer Success (CS) team for a six to nine month full-time internship. This individual will be fully immersed in the implementation process, adding value to our clients and the team on a daily basis. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced environment, cares deeply about the customer experience, and seeks to make an impact in higher education.
What You'll Do:
- Lead successful standard, out of the box customer implementations across our product suite, communicating and working directly with clients.
- Oversee our product release cycle communications with customers; run product release webinars, write product release notes, and add help documentation for newly released features to our help center.
- Get involved with our support processes; flex your critical thinking and problem solving skills to help users navigate the platform as questions arise.
- Drive admin and end user functional training; develop training resources for campuses and lead tailored training meetings for institutional use cases.
- Make informed, data-driven feature recommendations; source information through research and speaking with university administrators to ideate scalable solutions to present to our product team.
- Work with our Customer Success team members to support implementations
- Partner with the product team on feature recommendations Interact with engineering to resolve technical integration issues
Coursedog at a glance
Coursedog focuses on Internet, Enterprise Software, University Students, and Edtech. Their company has offices in New York City and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Coursedog has raised $5.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2020.