Senior Software Engineer in Test
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
- Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
- Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
- Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Build advanced automated test suites for Coupa’s market leading spend management product suite
- Develop test strategies, create test plans, and execute test cases both manually and via UI, API automation
- Work closely with product and development teams to clarify requirements, ensure testability and provide feedback on functional and technical design
- Conduct code reviews to manage quality of the tests created by development and automation teams
- Work closely with development to facilitate unit and integration testing
- Consistently contribute to improving the test automation infrastructure
- Create/evaluate test tools to improve test process and quality
- Implement and help the team embrace best automation practices to maintain quality
- Be a vocal champion for quality in every phase of the development process
- Coach/steer bright and collaborative team members (on site and offshore)
- BS in Computer Science
- 5-7 years of experience working with TDD, BDD UI automation frameworks and developing automation scripts.
- Strong hands-on experience writing automation scripts in any of the following - Ruby, Java, Python, Perl.
- Strong testing experience in REST based API’s, API automation tools.
- Proven track record of building solid test strategies, test plans.
- Demonstrable Analytical & Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, people and collaboration skills.
- Experience in CI tools Teamcity, Jenkins etc.
- Masters in Computer Science
- Experience working with enterprise applications
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, Cucumber framework, Capybara, Rspec, Selenium
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.
Health & wellness
We know a healthy employee is a happy and productive employee. That’s why we offer a variety of health insurance options to meet your lifestyle. You’ll have access to the top providers and physicians available to you and your family.
Let’s face it, the best and the brightest want to be compensated for their talents. We couldn’t agree more! With competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, and a 401(k) match, Coupa is dedicated to providing attractive packages to our employees.
Taking time off
At Coupa, we have a very generous PTO policy that allows you to get the rest and relaxation you need to refresh so you can continue to contribute to our growth. We also offer VTO (Volunteer Time Off) where you can take time off to volunteer for Coupa sponsored volunteer programs or any volunteer program of your choice.
The ultimate work experience
Life at Coupa wouldn’t be the same without twice-weekly catered lunches, Coupa Cares volunteer events, our annual Holiday Party and team events, we make sure Coupa employees have time to get to know their teammates and strive for excellence together.
We also offer VTO (Volunteer Time Off) where you can take time off to volunteer for Coupa sponsored volunteer programs or any volunteer program of your choice.
Taking pride in our work
Coupa employees are at the epicenter of something special. They are making a contribution to the leader in cloud-based spend optimization as recognized by the Wall Street Journal, and industry analysts. They are supported by tier one investors and are at the center of innovation with a company that is at the forefront of Cloud applications.
Coupa Software at a glance
Coupa Software focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Cloud Computing, Finance, and Software. Their company has offices in Reno, San Mateo, Pune, and São Paulo. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Coupa Software has raised $169M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2015 at a valuation of $1B.