Product analytics and marketing where you are in control
DevOps Engineer$12k – $30k • No equity
Countly is looking for a self-motivated DevOps Engineer with 2+ years of experience. We are rapidly growing our team, and are looking for someone to help modernize our software development practices and processes.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will work closely with the Engineering team to ensure smooth delivery and maintenance of developed applications into production. This role will assist and guide the Customer Success Team to learn and adopt continuous delivery practices and efficient use of tools to accomplish their goals. As technical problems arise, you will partner with the Operations team to find solutions.
- Managing, monitoring and scaling Countly deployments
- Leading CI strategy and release automation
- Maintaining Docker support for different Countly editions
- Scripting for Countly installation and upgrades
** Required experience;**
- 2+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer
- Strong Linux knowledge and hands on experience (Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian & RHEL)
- Experience on AWS and Google Cloud platforms
- Experience working with Node.js and MongoDB
- Integrity, honesty and adaptable working hours
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to efficiently multitask and work within challenging deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, with little to no oversight, and as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
We're a team of dedicated, smart, and happy people. Our employees are passionate about our mission and determined to innovate at every opportunity.
Total autonomy to work from wherever
Unlimited vacation leaves
Our unlimited vacation company policy allows employees to take as much leave as they need