Cause Marketing Platform
Client Success & Operations Coordinator$42k – $52k
WHO WE ARE
Countable drives action and impact for campaigns, non-profits, and corporations by offering a brand-safe platform to educate and activate communities. We believe that content drives action, and action leads to meaningful engagement with your audience. We are a small but mighty team, and we are passionate about what we do!
We are looking for a hardworking, organized, and thorough team member to help with a variety of client success and business operations work. This position will involve close collaboration with Countable team members cross-departmentally, and will have a host of templates to work from. There is opportunity for creativity and improvement, but attention to detail is required. We are looking for someone with a passion for government, media, social impact, political campaigns, and civic technology. Your work will be three-fold:
Client Success Support. Supporting our client success team to help meet every client obligation. This includes, but is not limited to, creating onboarding documentation, maintaining internal trackers, helping our clients answer product questions, and facilitating select “Client → Product” and “Client → Content” deliverables. This is critical to lending our clients both the information and help necessary to optimize their campaigns. Comfort / willingness working directly with clients is a must.
Lead Generation Campaigns. Supporting our client success team by running lead generation campaigns on behalf of clients across Countable’s consumer platform. This includes, but is not limited to, authoring draft client petitions and articles, identifying target audience segmentations, and coordinating audience outreach.
Reporting, Metrics, and Optimization. Creating client-facing reports that present the success of our campaigns to clients. Data can be found in Google Analytics, Mode Analytics reports, our backend administrator dashboard, and in select manual trackers.
This role will also entail significant opportunity to grow, take the initiative, and try new things across the different industry verticals that Countable works with.
This position will start as a part-time position (~20 hours/week and $20 - $25/hour, pending prior experience), with the goal of moving to full-time within a few months ($42 - $52K salary range). With a successful transition to full-time will also come healthcare, benefits, an equity package, and unlimited vacation. The position will report to the VP Business Operations and work alongside several other team members.
- Working with client success team to make sure that implementations are successful
- Preparing onboarding and client-facing documentation
- Authoring petitions, email outreach, and issue-specific content for our clients
- Identifying target audience cohorts and facilitating direct outreach via email campaigns
- Helping with reporting, metrics tracking, and lead generation list upkeep
- Preparing regular performance, analytics, and optimization reports for our clients
- Evaluating performance data and suggesting / executing on campaign optimizations
- Helping us meet every client obligation
- Managing and optimizing our enterprise newsletters
- Maintaining and updating internal documentation / records of campaign activity
- Reviewing community contributions (posts, comments, videos) for featuring
- Experimenting with and leading the development of a robust lead generation program
- Gaining experience with client interaction and account management
- Designing and implementing A/B tests to continuously optimize campaigns
- Researching and implementing industry best practices
- Working on the development of a product marketing strategy
- Experimenting with and leading user-growth and development initiatives
- Able to work San Francisco hours
- Digitally literate / savvy
- Practiced and detailed writer
- Savvy with data and analytics
- Experience with politics / campaigns
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, and Keynote
- Experience with G Suite (especially Google Slides, Docs, and Sheets)
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative mindset
- Comfortable receiving feedback and design criticism
- Proven ability to multitask and context switch
Full time employees receive access to a full range of benefits including paid time off, subsidized medical, dental and vision insurance and optional long term disability, accident insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401k and other benefits.
All employees are currently working remotely. When we are in the San Francisco office, there is a kitchen where breakfast and lunch items are often provided.
We encourage everyone who’s interested to apply, even if you do not check all of the boxes above. We value diversity and are looking for you to be a “culture-add”, rather than a “culture-fit”, to our team.
Countable is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Countable at a glance
Countable focuses on Digital Media, Social Media, Advertising, and Community Development. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Washington DC. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Countable has raised $3.285M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2017.