Cause Marketing Platform
Product Designer$70k – $90k
Who we are
Countable drives action and impact for campaigns, non-profits, and corporations by offering a brand-safe platform to educate and activate communities. We believe that content drives action, and action leads to meaningful engagement with your audience.
We are a small but mighty team, and we are passionate about what we do!
As Countable’s first Product Designer, you will be responsible for pushing the product forward at the most exciting time in the company’s history. You’ll work closely with the VP of Product to craft an overall product strategy and ensure we are building out the best features for the platform. Exceptional candidates will be able to translate client needs, user needs, and company goals into top-notch designs that inspire people to take action and make an impact on our world.
This position will start as a part-time employee (~20 hours/week and $36 - $45/hour), with the goal of moving to a full-time employee within 2-3 months ($70 - $90K salary range). The position will report to the VP of Product.
- Lead the development of new features to build out our platform from conception to launch, including wireframes, prototypes, and detailed product specs for our engineering team
- Work directly with Product and Leadership teams to solve strategic market, client, and end-user problems
- Collaborate with the Product and Customer Support teams on user research
- Maintain a design system, assets, site templates, and prototypes for clients and the product as a whole
- Ensure design solutions are flexible enough to match each client’s brand aesthetic, while also following our own design system and best practices
- Advance user experience guidelines and design feedback processes
- Be a creative problem solver in understanding client, company, and engineering requirements to come up with the best design solutions
- Collaborate across Product, Engineering, Sales, Operations, and Leadership teams
- Provide support for company marketing, branding, and site design when needed
- Work quickly and efficiently. Iterate on features as needed to ensure we ship features that meet deadlines
- Be willing to pick up the slack on a small team when needed
- Lead design at a growing company!
- Learn and experience the ins and outs of product management and strategy
- Help the company with visual, brand, and marketing design
- 2+ years experience as a product designer
- Demonstrated knowledge of UI/UX principles
- Experience working cross-departmentally
- Ability to communicate your designs starting with the “Why”
- Proficient in Sketch and/or Figma
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative mindset
- Comfortable receiving feedback and design criticism
- Proven ability to multitask and context switch
- Experience designing for iOS and Android applications
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Visual/graphic design background
Full time employees receive access to a full range of benefits including paid time off, subsidized medical, dental and vision insurance and optional long term disability, accident insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401k and other benefits.
All employees are currently working remotely. When we are in the San Francisco office, there is a kitchen where breakfast and lunch items are often provided.
How to Apply
Please submit your portfolio along with a resume and cover letter to Angel List.
We encourage everyone who’s interested to apply, even if you do not check all the boxes above. We value diversity and are looking for you to be a “culture-add”, rather than a “culture-fit”, to our team.
Countable is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Countable at a glance
Countable focuses on Digital Media, Social Media, Advertising, and Community Development. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Washington DC. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Countable has raised $3.285M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2017.