Enterprise-class, NoSQL cloud database
Enterprise Sales Representative - Western/Central Canada
At Couchbase, big things happen. Every day, we’re translating vision into reality by tackling new and exciting challenges head-on. This is a breakthrough stage in our company, where the enthusiasm of our employees and leadership team is infectious and growing. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills, grow your career, and work with the smartest, most passionate people in the industry.
As an Enterprise Sales Representative, you will be selling our award winning NoSQL database to the Global 2000 directly. You will be part of an over-achieving sales team that has established Couchbase as a dominant player in the database world
You’ll be driving strategic enterprise opportunities throughout Western and Central Canada, selling the value of our product and services offering.
- Close business to meet or exceed quarterly, and annual bookings objectives
- Acquire net new logos
- Uncover opportunity at existing accounts and establish new accounts to develop sales pipeline
- Maintain pipeline in SFDC, tracking interactions with prospects and customers
- Lead presentation of the company and product line to potential customers
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Manage opportunities and forecast
- Sell a complete solution of software, services and support to ensure customer success
- Work with cross-functional teams to conduct webinars, attend trade shows and industry related events
- Previous experience selling database to the Global 2000
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Experience with MEDDIC sales methodology
- 5+ years experience selling enterprise technology in a fast-paced and competitive market
- Superb relationship building skills and ability to demonstrate the value of the Couchbase platform to customers and prospects
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to be an outstanding team player
- Self-motivated, independent, and high-performance individual, with ability to learn and become productive quickly
- Must live in territory
Time off when you need it.
Regular team lunches and fully-stocked kitchens.
Competitive benefits and pre-tax commuter perks
Great market opportunity and growth potential
A fantastic culture
A focused, energetic team with aligned goals. True collaboration with everyone playing their positions
Open, collaborative spaces.
Couchbase at a glance
Couchbase focuses on Enterprise Software, Big Data, Databases, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco, London, Mountain View, Manchester, and Paris. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Couchbase has raised $311M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.