We are building Cortex, the open source stack for machine learning engineering
Machine Learning Infrastructure Engineer$100k – $130k • 0.5% – 1.0%
Cortex is an open source machine learning deployment platform. Our goal is to help engineering teams build better machine learning systems faster.
We are a VC-backed startup founded by infrastructure engineers with backgrounds from Google, Illumio, and the Berkeley ASPIRE Lab. We are looking for thoughtful and ambitious people to join our founding team.
What you'll do:
- Play an integral role in architecting, building, and maintaining our product.
- Build and deploy scalable, reliable, and secure machine learning infrastructure.
- Design and implement workflows to make machine learning engineers more productive.
- Help us define our technical roadmap and our engineering culture.
You have experience in:
- Designing and building distributed systems.
- Working with DevOps tools such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Cloud infrastructure (AWS / GCP).
Cortex Labs at a glance
Cortex Labs focuses on Machine Learning and Cloud Infrastructure. Their company has offices in Remote. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://cortex.dev