Financing the Digital Economy
Full Stack Developer$25k – $50k • 0.1% – 0.4%
Corl is currently looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team. You will play a pivotal role in defining and building our revenue-sharing investment platform.
As a Full Stack Developer, this is a unique opportunity to get to help build next thing on the revenue-sharing agenda and provide an alternative solution to a USD $3.7 trillion funding gap for startups worldwide.
- 3+ years of production coding experience
- Good grasp of React.JS, Node.js, Nest.js, TypeScript
- Good knowledge of API integrations.
- A strong commitment to quality
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- A deep desire to build a lasting product and company
- Ability to take an ownership & leadership role on the team
- Experience with bug tracing, DevOps, and Security Best Practices
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Solidity Programming
- Experience with Data warehousing
- Experience integrating payment and financial platforms (e.g. Stripe, QuickBooks, etc.)
- Experience with DevOps
Remuneration is a combination of salary and shares. All other conditions can be discussed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Corl at a glance
Corl focuses on Artificial Intelligence, Venture Capital, Finance Technology, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Toronto, Montreal, and Charlotte. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Corl has raised $1M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2018.