Financing the Digital Economy
Growth Manager$0k – $50k • 0.0% – 0.5%
Corl provides revenue-sharing investments to high-potential early-revenue companies. Our online platform uses artificial intelligence that streamlines the funding process by analyzing transaction-level financial and social data to provide companies with access to competitively-priced, non-dilutive, founder-friendly capital.
The will define and execute the road map for a multi-year marketing, sales, and growth strategy.
This is a unique opportunity to reimagine a business facing, profitable and global brand. Leading from the front, you will continue to drive and evolve brand and digital marketing activities, across online, PR, content, events, and media. As part of the team, you will contribute to our business strategy and ensure we hit our OKRs.
If you are recognized by your industry peers as a leader who is:
- The brand guru who has been there done that, and makes things happen.
- An inspirational, creative leader who champions brand as well someone who rolls their sleeves up to drive outcomes.
- Someone who can align business strategy, with branding and marketing programs.
We want to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
- End-to-end ownership of marketing, sales, PR, and their vision, strategy, processes, budgets and OKRs.
- Build a global brand strategy roadmap and see it executed in 2020 and beyond.
- Be responsible for the management of digital campaigns, creative, social, events, PR and other marketing programs.
- Collaborate with your peers in the company to execute on plans.
- Lead the evangelism for the brand vision.
- Speak and actively participate in the local community, as well as international events.
What does our ideal candidate look like?
- 5+ years marketing experience for B2B brands.
- A strong background in digital marketing (SEO, SEM, PPC, etc), with a deep love for brand.
- Demonstrated experience building (or rebuilding) a brand from startup stage.
- You can be creative, disruptive and inspirational, yet remain ground discussions in the real world and ready to roll up sleeves to drive outcomes.
- You’ve led B2B product and service marketing strategies in a highly competitive environment.
- Experience with Design Thinking, Agile, Lean, and pragmatic marketing.
- Significant attention to detail.
- Balanced approach to qualitative and quantitative analysis to drive creative decisions.
- A strong networker, who is a leader in the tech and marketing community.
- You have outstanding presentation skills with a natural ability to inspire confidence both internally and externally.
- Aptitude for technology and the ability to connect technical concepts with customer value
- Knowledge of Hubspot and Mailchimp.
- Knowledge of basic finance and venture capital.
Corl at a glance
Corl focuses on Artificial Intelligence, Venture Capital, Finance Technology, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Toronto, Montreal, and Charlotte. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Corl has raised $1M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2018.