Helping brands build relationships with their customers by delivering personal messages
Client Solutions Consultant
When we founded Cordial in 2014, we were determined to change the way brands communicate with their customers. We build technology to help brands send a better message—ones that are personal, relevant, and emotionally intelligent across any channel. Leading brands such as Revolve, Eddie Bauer, 1-800 Contacts, and TOMS use our cross-channel messaging platform to increase customer engagement, drive transformational speed-to-market, and future-proof their marketing technology.
We chose the name Cordial to symbolize how we empower our clients to communicate with their customers, as well as how we do business: with transparency, collaboration, and trust. We're building a passionate team of individuals willing to learn, grow, and be thoughtfully challenged on a daily basis to continuously improve our product, company, and culture every single day.
- Communicate better than the rest
- We’re tenacious about our clients and the problems we solve for them
- We’re owners, and we act like it
- Always #becordial
- Consult with clients directly as a subject matter expert of the Cordial platform.
- Design data structures that will gracefully flow downstream and integrate into Cordials object model.
- Enable clients to use Dynamic Scripting for Email language and Machine Learning capabilities.
- Work closely with the product team to improve client adoption across our entire platform.
- Collaborate with our Client Success, Strategy and Support teams to ensure were continuously meeting and exceeding our clients expectations and goals.
- Manage internal stakeholders and external client expectations on projects and timelines.
- Develop and share Best Practices to clients.
- Assist clients in understanding how they can apply new product features and enhancements to align with their business goals.
- Document and record all completed project work.
- Must have a BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in professional services.
- You will need to be confident in working with senior level marketers, IT /systems integrators and marketing technology and services partners.
- Able to manage multiple open projects at any point in time, with varying degrees of complexity and business priority.
- Proven track record of driving meaningful, successful implementations and managing client projects.
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs.
- Comfortable with JSON data structure.
- Experience with PHP (or other programming language).
- Understand differences between SQL and noSQL.
- Capable of using Browser Developer Tools.
- Ability to adapt to changes in business requirements.
- Adept at identifying issues, recognizing patterns, proposing solutions and help create repeatable processes or documentation to assist with the long-term success of both our internal team, clients and partners.
- Respond to incidents, escalations, and exceptions in a professional manner.
- Enterprise client experience is a plus.
- Experience in enterprise marketing automation, email marketing and/or digital marketing industries is a plus.
- Ability to collaborate with internal teams, including Experience Management, Strategy, Support, Product,Engineering, Sales and the Executive Team.
Coverage for our employees and their families.
We make it easy to plan for the future
Unlimited time off
Flexible work schedules for busy lives.
Monthly fitness benefit
Choose your own adventure each month, from aerial yoga to paddleboarding.
Whether you drive, train, or rideshare, we've got you covered.
Give back to local San Diego organizations.
Cordial at a glance
Cordial focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Email Marketing, Internet of Things, and Personalization. Their company has offices in San Diego. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Cordial has raised $23.05M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2018.