Consumer Technology Startup
Firmware Developer₹6L – ₹8L
- ARM MCU & SoC Programming
- Experience in Programming Cores like Cortex M0+, M3 and M4(F)
- Proficiency in C, C++, Object Oriented Programming
- Memory Management, Task Scheduling
- Debugging using Jtag debuggers like COLINKEX, Jlink, Ulink, etc.
- Well versed in Bluetooth Stack
- Experience in working with Bluetooth chips like NRF5x series is an added advantage
- Familiarity with Operating System Concepts is desirable
- Should be capable of handling Projects individually
- High experience candidates are preferred. Salary is negotiable
Muse wearables at a glance
Muse wearables focuses on Machine Learning, Consumer Electronics, Wearables, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Muse wearables has raised $1.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.
You can view their website at http://www.musewearables.com