Consumer Technology Startup
QA Tester₹4L – ₹5L
We are looking for a QA Tester responsible for testing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. The QA Tester will be responsible for testing our firmware, apps and web products from a customer perspective.
- Test new and existing features, report errors and failures
- Work collaboratively with the developing team to correct errors and participate in testing for product releases
- Gathering requirements
- Test automation and test methodology.
- Other duties as required
- Attention to detail
- Autonomous work
- Continuous learning
- Time management
- Concise writing
- Critical thinking skills
- Understanding of User Experience
- Experience using web based and mobile testing frameworks will be an added advantge
Looking for immediate joiners
Muse wearables at a glance
Muse wearables focuses on Machine Learning, Consumer Electronics, Wearables, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Muse wearables has raised $1.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.
You can view their website at http://www.musewearables.com