Consumer Technology Startup
Senior iOS Developer₹5L – ₹7L
As part of the software team at Conzumex, you'll focus on iOS development activities, while working closely with the Backend and UX design teams.
We are a tight-knit team building the next generation of smart wearables and AI bot that helps users to improve their health and lifestyle. We target fitness, nutrition and our mobile apps allow versatile UI paradigms that users will find more intuitive than the current generation of mobile apps.
• Design and build applications for the iOS platform
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality
• Experience in iOS application development, with extensive use of Swift I/O, algorithms, and well-known application frameworks
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
• Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigm under iOS, offline storage , memory management, file I/O, network programming, concurrency, and multithreading
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Good knowledge in Storybook & Unit testing.
• Worked extensively on UX/UI items, understand the native behaviour of controls available in UIKit
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT)
• Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
Muse wearables at a glance
Muse wearables focuses on Machine Learning, Consumer Electronics, Wearables, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Muse wearables has raised $1.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.
You can view their website at http://www.musewearables.com