Consumer Technology Startup
Senior Backend Developer₹9L – ₹10L
We're in search of a Senior Backend Engineer who's ready to help us improve our customer experience by building functional systems that bring our business to new heights. You'll need to have strong experience in Node.JS and Python3, because you'll be creating server side applications in Node and Python. As a Backend Engineer, you'll also be working in conjunction with like-minded departments such as software engineering to deploy these new products and manage our infrastructure, associated processes and systems. It'll definitely help for you to be detail-oriented and a skilled problem solver, because you'll also be helping us to streamline our processes—and automating them where applicable.
- As part of a team build server side applications
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
Muse wearables at a glance
Muse wearables focuses on Machine Learning, Consumer Electronics, Wearables, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Muse wearables has raised $1.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2020.
You can view their website at http://www.musewearables.com