B2B Trade Enablement Network
Enterprise Account Executive$80k – $100k • 0.1% – 0.5%
Convictional, the first B2B Trade Network, is looking for world-class talent to join our distributed North-American team.
Convictional is a Y-Combinator-backed start-up building an industry-leading solution for online B2B experiences. We exist to make trade easier for buyers and their suppliers by automating the traditionally labour-intensive B2B process.
Our team is highly entrepreneurial, with a bias for action. We never back down from a spirited debate and believe we are all responsible for fully exploring the hard questions. We value self-awareness and meaningful impact highly. We are open to unconventional approaches, and have learned to not judge a book by it’s cover.
We are a fully distributed company based in the Greater Toronto Area. Ideally you live close enough to travel to Toronto by car. Your time is your most valuable resource, so you set your hours. We do not use chat and default to zero meetings. We document everything. We expect you to go to therapy or coaching at least occasionally and adhere to 10% compound time.
About the role
We are seeking an Enterprise Account Executive, who will grow revenue by
- Building a book of business including enterprise retailers, marketplaces (B2B and B2C), and distributors across North America
- Developing outbound strategies that match economic buyers to the most accurate and compelling value propositions
- Designing and presenting product narratives and insights to named accounts
- Working with company leaders from multiple functions (e.g., Engineering, Product, and Marketing) to lead product workshops and prepare/present ROI analyses
- Leading and contributing to team projects to develop and refine our sales process.
Our Enterprise Account Executive
- Is an incredible communicator, remotely and in-person
- Enjoys the challenge of getting in the room with economic buyers and working with complex organizations to find great fit deals
- Functions optimally in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- 5+ years selling software, ideally in a SaaS environment
- Evidences proven ability to lead complex negotiations involving bespoke commercial agreements
- Has owned quotas of at least U$500K+ and demonstrates success with deal values in excess of U$120K
If this doesn’t sound like you, but you believe you have something to contribute, tell us why in an email. We will read it, and we will reply to you with thoughtful feedback about whether or not you may be a good fit for us.
Drop us a line or share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org