Enterprise software & services to improve the way commercial contractors work
Customer Success Manager
Our product, Atlas, provides rich data on virtually every commercial property in the country (and all of the workflow software built on top of that to make it useful). Think Redfin for every commercial property, with Salesforce functionality to organize and track your work. For our users who serve these properties, this data and workflow becomes their secret weapon; there's nothing else like it available in the market today.
Our market is under the radar, but massive and ubiquitous commercial services industry. Our customers are responsible for the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the lighting, safety, security, and dozens of other privileges that we are incredibly fortunate to take for granted in buildings across all of America.
We are based in, and love, the seven square miles of San Francisco, but our customers live and work in almost every state in America. They include some of the largest enterprises in the country, like Siemens and Carrier, and smaller businesses we care just as deeply about.
Customer Success Manager
Ready to apply your skills to strategically high priority topics and solving them end-to-end from inception all the way to implementation? As a Customer Success Manager at Convex, you will start interacting directly with our commercial and enterprise level customers on their entire post-sale journey. You will work closely with our leadership team to drive strategic and tactical decision making. You will always be a thoughtful listener to, and fierce advocate for, our growing customer base. By helping us retain and delight our users, you will have the unique opportunity to improve productivity and efficiency across the second largest sector in the global economy, construction & services.
You will report to the Head of Ops & Customer Success (coming over from BCG after 9 years in professional services) and work closely with our CEO, CPO, and all other functions to make Convex CS function a more efficient organization serving our customers every day.
- You have a passion for business intelligence and partner with our senior leadership to identify trends quickly and provide the analytical support to make the right decisions and then go implement them
- You don't only impact the customer journey across levels but also help us refine the 'playbook' every day
- Work closely with cross functional teams (customers, sales, product) to ensure a world class customer experience
- Ensure the customer journey post sales is leading to delighted customers, constantly improving usage metrics, and deep partnerships with our enterprise accounts
- You’ll be the go-to for your portfolio of customers helping them solving their day-to-day and strategic problems with our software and additional analytics where required
- A Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of experience in consulting, investment banking, business operations, or business analytics
- Experience in SaaS and Customer Success a plus
- A strong grasp on Customer Success processes and workflow efficiencies, including software platforms
- Team-first orientation and excellent internal and external communication skills (Jira, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong work ethic and experience excelling at a fast-paced, venture-backed startup
At Convex (YC W19), we’re building the leading B2B full-stack software platform for the $400bn+ commercial services market. It's a 100-year-old industry impacting millions of people every day. We already work with some of the largest enterprise companies in the sector and were one of the fastest growing companies in the Winter 2019 YC batch. Our team is a unique mix of industry veterans from Carrier, Siemens, and Honeywell as well as founders from MIT, Harvard, and Georgia Tech. Based in San Francisco, our investors include Emergence Capital, 1984 Ventures, UP2398, Liquid2 (Joe Montana), YCombinator, the founders of PlanGrid, and others.
- Join an early stage company with a lot of momentum, lead by a top tier leadership team and backed by top tier investors
- Competitive salary and generous equity
- Medical and dental insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Generous parental leave policy
- Company outings & team retreats
- Dog-friendly, renovated office in South Park with Bay views
Convex is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Convex does not accept agency resumes. Convex is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.