Learning Software for Modern Teams
Enterprise Account Executive$80k – $130k • 0.01% – 1.0%
We’re growing our team and looking for an experienced account executive with experience selling to enterprise and strategic accounts. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you’ll be tasked with selling a technically complex product to a broad range of business functions including HR, Sales and Learning, to name a few. You’ll be a critical part of our sales team, responsible for driving revenue growth and evangelizing our platform to key stakeholders.
You’ll be a fit for this role if you value collaboration, love to learn (we are a learning company after all), have deep experience selling at a high level and willing to constantly challenge yourself and the status quo.
A successful candidate will have the following experience:
- 3-5 years experience as a closer in SaaS sales with a record of high performance
- Excellent communication skills: Ability to write a great email and present product demonstrations to a range of stakeholders
- Grit, energy, and drive to succeed in an ever changing environment
- Excellent time management skills: You get sh*t done, manage your time accordingly, and act with a sense of urgency
- Bonus Points: Experience in the Learning & Development space selling similar products or services**
About the Role
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Navigate procurement cycles and ensure Continu is being represented fairly
- Lead product demonstrations to key stakeholders
- Owning your monthly and quarterly targets and always striving to exceed them
- Mentor junior sales representatives and ensure quality in all areas of your sales cycles
- Leverage and coordinate with cross-functional internal teams to navigate complex sales cycles
- Lead compelling demonstration of Continu’s product and vision and build effective business cases for a broad range of audiences (from c-level executives to middle managers)
- Influence and contribute to foundational sales strategy and approach
What You will Receive:
- Ownership of your role and autonomy to make a critical sales decisions
- Leadership of strategic enterprise accounts that will grow revenue at Continu
- Collaboration with a cross-functional team, working closely with other sales team members and the Continu CEO
- A transparent culture, with team members that value collaboration and challenging each other
- A rewarding role that has uncapped potential for growth
- Competitive salary, equity, 401k and medical benefits
Health Benefits for all full-time employees.
Flexible parental leave
Flexible parental leave policy for all full-time employees.
We're a remote-friendly team. Depending on your role, you'll have the ability to work from home.
Flexible vacation policy
We offer a flexible vacation policy plus all US Holidays.
Continu at a glance
Continu focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Human Resources, and E Learn. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, and Santa Monica. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.