Learning Software for Modern Teams
Senior Full-Stack Engineer$80k – $110k • 0.0% – 0.5%
We're looking for a talented and passionate Software Engineer to join the Continu team full-time.
Our product is used by some of the worlds leading brands and you'll be responsible for helping us expand our feature set and improve the core product across multiple devices.
You'll join our small, passionate team remotely as we work to build the future of workplace learning.
▪ 3+ Years Software Engineering experience in a similar role
▪ Bachelors Degree in an applicable field (engineering, computer science, etc.)
▪ Software engineering fundamentals - unit testing, object-oriented design, functional programming, agile development
▪ Experience working in continuous integration/delivery environments
▪ Proven experience building Enterprise level SaaS applications
*Bonus Points if you have experience:*
▪ Performing Dev ops and infrastructure tasks
▪ Working in a fast-paced startup environment
▪ Worked in a distributed team environment
▪ Contributed to open-source projects
*As an Engineer at Continu, you will:*
▪ Enhance and extend our product feature-set and architecture
▪ Contribute to both our application and APIs
▪ Design and develop new services and capabilities
▪ Be a team player, helping your fellow team members in any way you can
▪ Work closely with other engineering team and product designers to brainstorm and test new ideas
▪ Have the drive to continuously maintain high product quality and improve processes
▪ Have excellent verbal and written communications skills
▪ Be design focused and passionate about delighting our customers
▪ Be comfortable speaking directly to clients if and when needed
▪ Be passionate about the problems we are solving and constantly looking for the best ways to solve them
▪ Be active in the development community and give back as much as possible
Meet your team
Health Benefits for all full-time employees.
Flexible parental leave
Flexible parental leave policy for all full-time employees.
We're a remote-friendly team. Depending on your role, you'll have the ability to work from home.
Flexible vacation policy
We offer a flexible vacation policy plus all US Holidays.
Continu at a glance
Continu focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Human Resources, and E Learn. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, and Santa Monica. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.