Optimize your web and mobile UX
Contentsquare is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Walmart, Tiffany & Co, l’Occitane, Kering, L’Oréal, and more.
Since 2012 we have had 150% YOY growth and raised $190M in May 2020 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to become the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Munich, Tel Aviv and expanding throughout North America and Asia, we have a great international team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, a fun atmosphere, a very exciting vision and culture!
Are you looking to participate in the development of software that revolutionizes e-commerce, thanks to processing large volumes of data, using cutting edge technologies such as Node.js, Kafka and Angular?
We are precisely looking for a Fullstack Tech Lead!
Within an agile team, your goal will be to enrich our SaaS application, a SPA Angular using Node.js APIs. We highly value user experience, the quality of the interfaces that we deploy, and the quality of the code.
- Lead and mentor technically a square on the application team
- Implementing new features for ContentSquare’s product
- Writing the code quality and tests
- Consolidating our distributed architecture - recently switched to microservices - with better isolation of our services and the creation of new analytical products, built on our stack, to better meet the demands of our customers, particularly in the US
- Contributing to projects, pairing other developers and mentoring fewer experienced ones
- Writing client and server code to provide successful and ergonomic web applications
- Ensuring the reliability, the scalability and the efficiency of the SaaS application
- Take key role in technical decisions and spread the global technical vision at ContentSquare
Stack : NodeJS, Angular, VueJS, Kafka, Nest...
As an enthusiastic follower of good practices, you will have at least 5 years’ experience on back and front end development as well. NodeJS and Angular have no big secrets for you.
Why join ContentSquare’s Application team?
- If you are looking for a variety of cool projects, such as working on a Large Single Page Application with intensive data visualizations
- If you are looking for an environment where you’ll have the occasion to work with people having excellence skills in some areas
- If you are a challenger-driven, a team player and want to contribute to an on promise technical stack
- If you share our “quality-focused” vision: code quality, code reviews, and code coverage (unit and functional tests).
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!
Contentsquare at a glance
Contentsquare focuses on Internet, SaaS, E-Commerce, Advertising, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in New York, London, Paris, Munich, and Ramat Gan. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Contentsquare has raised $20M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2016.