Optimize your web and mobile UX
Contentsquare is a dynamic SaaS technology startup based in New York City seeing explosive growth following $190 million of Series D funding. Recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups, Contentsquare is a Digital Experience Analytics Platform helping brands to create better experiences online.
We work with 700+ clients globally including Unilever, L'Occitane, GoPro, Hertz, Avon and Club Med to empower their teams with behavioral insight.
As an Account Executive based in New York City, you'll join our established US sales team to continue accelerating US growth. You'll drive new business sales and collaborate with our US teams including our Sales Development Representatives, Solutions Engineers, and Customer Success Managers. This year, we became the undisputed global leader in experience analytics - are you ready to join us and be part of what's next?
As an Account Executive at Contentsquare, you will:
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting to close and drive new business sales in North America
- Establish and navigate relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
- Foster new relationships for Contentsquare through your own outbound efforts and with the help of our SDR team
- Wow prospects with an initial demo of the Contentsquare platform + partner with our sales-savvy Solutions Engineer to win the customer
- Join sales and marketing members at industry events and roadshows across the US
- Communicate and escalate issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, onboarding, and technical inquiries
- Collaborate with our US and global teams across Solutions Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success Managers, Leadership, etc.) to build strategic adoption plans for customers
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
You ideally have:
- 5+ years as a sales hunter (new logo / new revenue acquisition) with relevant enterprise SaaS experience
- An entrepreneurial spirit, ready to drive US growth
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing SaaS contracts
- The ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite at leading enterprise companies
- The ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
In addition to the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the success of the global business, we also offer:
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
- Competitive coverage on a variety of health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Competitive parental leave offering after 1 year of employment
- Opportunity to contribute to a 401K
- Unlimited PTO
- Summer Fridays
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing US team culture, including a rotating Culture Crew (including both office and remote teams) for you to help organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
- An office fully-stocked with coffee (or an espresso machine if you'd like!), breakfast, fruit and snacks
- Trips to our global offices for onboarding, the Hackathon, and our annual worldwide kickoff trip
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Contentsquare at a glance
Contentsquare focuses on Internet, SaaS, E-Commerce, Advertising, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in New York, London, Paris, Munich, and Ramat Gan. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Contentsquare has raised $20M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2016.