Optimize your web and mobile UX
Software Engineer in Test - Tag Team
Contentsquare is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Walmart, Tiffany & Co, l’Occitane, Kering, L’Oréal, and more.
Since 2012 we have had 150% YOY growth and raised $190M in May 2020 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to become the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Munich, Tel Aviv and expanding throughout North America and Asia, we have a great international team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, a fun atmosphere, a very exciting vision and culture!
As a SET in Data QA Team, your main job will be to help accelerate the test automation process in your assigned team. You will be the go-to person for the developers and the product managers when it comes to software quality in your product perimeter. You will be the torchbearer for Contentsquare’s software QoS. You will be working alongside the other members of the Test Engineering team to help develop the existing test automation framework. You will design and formalise the acceptance tests which are required for the validation of the product. In a nutshell, you will be someone who understands the technology really fast, creates a toolset to facilitate automation for the smallest possible task, and can never accept NO as an answer.
- Learn how the Contentsquare solution works and get Contentsquare certified.
- Own the QA process inside a feature team, implementing QA best practices and improving on the existing testing practices.
- Test the feature both manually & automatically by implementing test cases using our automation framework.
- Enhance, maintain, and/or refactor existing automation.
- Formalise the test cases in our test case management tool to ensure distributed presence of product and test knowledge.
- Using the KPIs we have implemented for measuring testing efforts, follow and improve the test strategy in your product perimeter.
- Provide validation and support for other cross-team projects intersecting with your product perimeter.
- Provide feedback to various stakeholders to improve the processes, product, etc by the means of various communication processes and tools.
- Minimum 2 years of previous work experience as a software test engineer in a web environment (web services, frontend web applications).
- Previous experience of test automation and/or interests in automation frameworks (Selenium, WebdriverIO or similar).
- Previous experience of testing APIs- Previous experience of testing web applications across multiple environments (Windows, Mac, Linux).
- At ease with GIT and the command line.
- Previous experience of working with CI servers (Jenkins, CircleCI, Travis CI, etc).
- Comfortable with working in a Linux environment.
- Previous experience of working with Docker or other containerisation technologies.
- Previous experience of working with AWS and microservice architecture.
- Previous experience of working with the ELK stack.
- Previous experience of agile testing, JIRA.
- ISTQB Certified.
- Ability to use existing tools to create complex and efficient automation toolsets.
- Comfortable interacting with a variety of stakeholders involved in the projects.
- Ability to work collaboratively with technical and functional stakeholders.
- Ability to move fast and fail faster.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, follow the deadlines and have a never give up attitude.
- Fluent English
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!
Contentsquare at a glance
Contentsquare focuses on Internet, SaaS, E-Commerce, Advertising, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in New York, London, Paris, Munich, and Ramat Gan. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Contentsquare has raised $20M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2016.