Optimize your web and mobile UX
Fullstack Software Engineer
Contentsquare is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Walmart, Tiffany & Co, l’Occitane, Kering, L’Oréal, and more.
Since 2012 we have had 150% YOY growth and raised $190M in May 2020 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to become the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Munich, Tel Aviv and expanding throughout North America and Asia, we have a great international team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, a fun atmosphere, a very exciting vision and culture!
We are precisely looking for a Fullstack Software Engineer!
You will responsible for enriching our SaaS application, a Single Page Application using Angular and Node.js APIs. We highly value user experience, the quality of the interfaces that we deploy, and the quality of the code.
Your daily work will consist of:
- Working alongside other developers and UI and UX designers, collaborating on the various layers of our application's UI and infrastructure.
- Developing new user-facing features
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability
- Integrating user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- At least 3 years of experience as either Front End or Back End developer.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and methodology (git flow, pull requests, merges)
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms or unit tests in frameworks such as Jest and Karma
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience in translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Experience with ReactJS/Angular/Vue.js
- Experience with Node.js and frameworks such as Koa/Express
- Familiarity with API Creation and RESTful services
- Experience working with databases that represent and support business processes (non-SQL databases such as MongoDB, Redis and rational DB such as MySQL)
- Experience in integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Knowledge and familiarity with microservices architecture is a plus
If the above sounds like a great fit for you, then join us at ContentSquare and be a part of this awesome adventure! With tech teams that are as passionate as you are, cultivate knowledge sharing and strive for team cohesion. We are committed to innovating towards tomorrow’s user experience.
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!
Contentsquare at a glance
Contentsquare focuses on Internet, SaaS, E-Commerce, Advertising, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in New York, London, Paris, Munich, and Ramat Gan. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Contentsquare has raised $20M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2016.