In-house Legal Counsel$75k – $80k
• You will manage, draft and negotiate all forms of company contracts, including but not limited to NDA’s, SaaS Agreements, Service Level Agreements, Partner Agreements and Vendor Agreements
• You will help develop and implement standard templates, forms and processes
• You will provide training to the sales and to the operational teams from the different departments on processes, compliance and new legislation
• You will acts as the legal resource and trusted legal advisor, getting to balancing risks and providing sound advice to the management and support business functions.
• You will advise different teams all across the company on mitigating legal risks
• You will handle other project-based work within the scope of the legal department responsibilities on as-needed basis
• Minimum 5 years UK commercial and corporate experience providing legal advice and negotiating agreements in a SaaS/technology/start-up environment, preferably with an international company
• Proven ability to work in a team and experience dealing directly with Clients and Business Partners
• Demonstrate a highly commercial approach and love working in a fast-moving, business-oriented environment typical of high-technology startups
• Able to work at incredible speed and with focus is a must for this role, candidates must be able to prioritize responsibilities to manage a large workload with very tight timelines
• Excellent written and verbal skills in English are essential
• You are able to demonstrate success working with sales teams in customer negotiations
• You have an in-depth understanding of UK contract law and software contract requirements and strong skills in negotiating SaaS agreements
• Experience contracting with large corporations and/or public sector is a plus.
• You are familiar with data privacy and protection law and practice, particularly in relation to SaaS offers
• You are familiar with agencies and systems integrator agreements.
• You must be qualified and admitted to practice commercial and contracts law in UK.
Contentsquare at a glance
Contentsquare focuses on Internet, SaaS, E-Commerce, Advertising, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in New York, London, Paris, Munich, and Ramat Gan. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Contentsquare has raised $20M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2016.