In-house Legal Counsel£70k – £75k
• You will manage, draft and negotiate all forms of company contracts, including but not limited to NDA’s, SaaS Agreements, Service Level Agreements, Partner Agreements and Vendor Agreements
• You will help develop and implement standard templates, forms and processes
• You will provide training to the sales and to the operational teams from the different departments on processes, compliance and new legislation
• You will acts as the legal resource and trusted legal advisor, getting to balancing risks and providing sound advice to the management and support business functions.
• You will advise different teams all across the company on mitigating legal risks
• You will handle other project-based work within the scope of the legal department responsibilities on as-needed basis
• Minimum 5 years UK commercial and corporate experience providing legal advice and negotiating agreements in a SaaS/technology/start-up environment, preferably with an international company
• Proven ability to work in a team and experience dealing directly with Clients and Business Partners
• Demonstrate a highly commercial approach and love working in a fast-moving, business-oriented environment typical of high-technology startups
• Able to work at incredible speed and with focus is a must for this role, candidates must be able to prioritize responsibilities to manage a large workload with very tight timelines
• Excellent written and verbal skills in English are essential
• You are able to demonstrate success working with sales teams in customer negotiations
• You have an in-depth understanding of UK contract law and software contract requirements and strong skills in negotiating SaaS agreements
• Experience contracting with large corporations and/or public sector is a plus.
• You are familiar with data privacy and protection law and practice, particularly in relation to SaaS offers
• You are familiar with agencies and systems integrator agreements.
• You must be qualified and admitted to practice commercial and contracts law in UK.
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!
Contentsquare at a glance
Contentsquare focuses on Internet, SaaS, E-Commerce, Advertising, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in New York, London, Paris, Munich, and Ramat Gan. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Contentsquare has raised $20M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2016.