Optimize your web and mobile UX
Fullstack Software Engineer
Contentsquare is a dynamic SaaS technology startup based in Paris seeing explosive growth following $312 million of funding in total. Recognised by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups, Contentsquare is a Digital Experience Analytics Platform helping brands to create better experiences online.
We work with 600+ clients globally including Unilever, L'Occitane, GoPro, Hertz, Avon and Club Med to empower their teams with behavioural insight.
Are you willing to participate in the development of software which revolutionizes e-commerce, thanks to processing large volumes of data, using cutting edge technologies such as Node.js, Kafka and Angular?
We are precisely looking for a Fullstack Software Engineer!
Do not hesitate to check on our YouTube video to see what it's like to be a Software Engineer at ContentSquare!
Within an agile team, your goal will be to enrich our SaaS application, a SPA Angular using Node.js APIs. We highly value user experience, the quality of the interfaces that we deploy, and the quality of the code.
Your daily work will consist of:
- Implementing new features for ContentSquare’s product
- Writing the code quality and tests
- Consolidating our distributed architecture - recently switched to micro-services - with better isolation of our services and the creation of new analytical products, built on our stack, to better meet the demands of our customers, particularly in the US
- Contributing to projects, pairing other developers and mentoring less experiences ones
- Writing client and server code to provide successful and ergonomic web applications
- Ensuring the reliability, the scalability and the efficiency of the SaaS application
- Be involved in key technical decisions and spread the global technical vision at ContentSquare
Stack : NodeJS, Angular, VueJS, Kafka, Nest...
As an enthusiastic follower of good practices, you will have at least 3 years's experience on back and front end development as well. Ideally NodeJS and Angular have no big secrets for you.
Any other experiences on another backend language such as: java, python, or other is more than welcome! And if you know kafka or have used on production other event bus, it will be priceless.
Why join ContentSquare’s Application team?
- If you are looking for a variety of cool projects, such as working on a Large Single Page Application with intensive data visualizations
- If you are looking for an environment where you’ll have the occasion to work with people having excellence skills in some areas
- If you are a challenger-driven, a team player and want to contribute to a on promise technical stack
- If you share our “quality focused” vision: code quality, code reviews, and code coverage (unit and functional tests).
If the above sounds like a great fit to you, then join us at Contentsquare and be a part of this awesome adventure. With tech teams that are as passionate as you are, cultivate knowledge sharing and strive for team cohesion. Through hackathons, and cross team innovation days, we are committed to innovate towards tomorrow’s user experience.
You’ll also have: a choice of PC or Mac, flexible working hours, remote days; soccer, handball, yoga, and many other activities; after work beers provided every Friday, monthly parties…and a very friendly team! Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!
As well as the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the success of the global business here’s what else we offer:
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
- Flexible approach to working hours and holidays
- Attractive people care approach with good health insurance
- Fun office culture and strong team spirit, with beers every Friday and quarterly parties
- Regular breakfasts and fruit in the office each week
- 25 days PTO + 10 days RTT
- Many benefits via our CSE such as reductions on gym membership and leisure activities
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Contentsquare at a glance
Contentsquare focuses on Internet, SaaS, E-Commerce, Advertising, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in New York, London, Paris, Munich, and Ramat Gan. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Contentsquare has raised $20M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2016.