Optimize your web and mobile UX
Your responsibilities :
Within an agile team of 10 people, your goal will be to enrich our SAAS application, a SPA Angular using APIs based on the framework hapi – Node.js.
We give a high importance to user experience, the quality of the interfaces that we deploy and mainly to the quality of the code.
Your daily work will consist in:
• Taking keys technical decisions and helping to define the global technical vision
• Evangelizing on code’s quality of, design and tests
• Implementing new features of ContentSquare’s product
• Writing client and server’s code to provide successful and ergonomic web applications
• Ensuring the reliability, the scalability and the efficiency of the SAAS application
Do you have excellent technical qualities?
Nodejs and Angular have ideally no more secrets for you.
Why join ContentSquare’s Application team?
• If you are looking for a variety of cool projects, such as working on Large Single Page Application with intensive visualizations of data
• If you are interested in contributing to open source projects as well as investing yourself on the tech scene by organizing meetups and presenting topics to conferences
• If you are looking for an environment where you’ll have the occasion to be a technical referent on your areas of expertise, while taking responsibilities on strategical corporate axes
• If you share our “quality focused” vision: code reviews, sprint for the quality of the code, coverage of unit and functional tests.
Then, join us at ContentSquare and be a part of this awesome adventure, with tech teams that are as passionate as you are, who cultivate knowledge sharing and team cohesion. Through Hackathons, Cross teams Innovation Days, we are committed to experiment/create tomorrow’s user experience.
You’ll also find : the possibility to choose your PC/Mac, flexible working hours, remote days, basketball, handball, yoga, and many other sports teams, afterworks with beers provided every Fridays, monthly parties…and a very nice team !
Contentsquare at a glance
Contentsquare focuses on Internet, SaaS, E-Commerce, Advertising, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in New York, London, Paris, Munich, and Ramat Gan. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Contentsquare has raised $20M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2016.